BILD is open and providing services – We are taking common sense steps to protect the health of our clients
BILD’s Coronavirus/Covid-19 policy has been established to respect the health and needs of our customers. We are operating right now to address the needs of individuals who need to return home from facilities, or stay home safely, and are in need of home mobility solutions such as medical equipment, transfer lifts, grab bars, and ramps.
Your health and safety are our highest priority and we will continue to monitor and make decisions based on the guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and local health officials.
We are still operational during this time, and are taking the below precautions to respect the health of the clients and caregivers.
- We will not schedule any appointments or visits if staff members show any signs of fever or illness.
- We are performing estimating when possible without physical contact (remote estimates using home pictures from email or text, virtual free sales estimates, virtual accessibility consulting & education, or no-contact outdoor estimate visits for exterior work).
- We are providing remote training and education with transfer lifts using face time, skype, or zoom.
- We will call prior to scheduled appointments, and are happy to reschedule visits based on client comfort at this time.
- We will maintain safe distance of 6’ (per CDC recommendations) when in-person meetings are required, and providing “safe distance installations”.
- A client can choose to have our team provide a safe distance installation, meaning our installers can communicate by phone with the client and minimize or eliminate close physical contact. This can be accomplished by: using phone for communication, using protective equipment as described below.
- We are performing sanitizing precautions to ensure the safety of our clients and staff with the following precautions:
- Hand sanitizing on site prior to & after meeting with any clients.
- Sanitizing protocols for our products on-site, with equipment delivery or upon project completion.
- BILD personnel to wear personal protective equipment such as face masks, gloves, shoe covers for the protection of our clients as requested and as required for your safety.
We are sensitive to the needs of our clients and are flexible in order to create a safe and healthy environment for our clients. We realize also that many of our safety modifications provide the ability to function safely and independently at home. Please don’t hesitate to contact us regarding how we can meet your needs for health and safety during this time.
Sincerely, the BILD team.
BILD offers the most highly trained accessibility specialists (CAPS, CEAC, ECHM, CLIPP certified) who have backgrounds as experienced occupational and physical therapists. We are national experts who teach accessibility professionals on the topic of remodeling and accessibility options. Our unique, integrated approach and consultations with our clients ensures attention to detail for your safety and independence.