What is Medical Alarm Service?
The Safe Living Technologies Basic Safety & Medical Alert service is a 24 hour push button personal response system. Any time help is needed, whether a medical emergency or simply needing the help of a family member, neighbor, or friend, our alert button will summon help.
How Does Medical Alarm Service Work?
We feature a very small water-proof and wireless alarm button to be worn around the neck or on the wrist if preferred. When a need arises, simply press the alert button and a wireless signal will be sent to our console which will dial into our Monitoring Center where a trained professional operator will provide assistance and follow-up. The operator will communicate over our hands-free speakerphone built into our console, learn the nature of the need, and dispatch the appropriate party – paramedic, family member, friend, neighbor, caregiver or others requested.
We will dispatch the paramedics under 3 conditions:
- If there is no response to our operator – we will err on the side of caution and dispatch the local 911 service
- If an ambulance is requested
- If there is an obvious emergency
Upon dispatch to the paramedic service we will call to notify those on the contact list who have asked to be called upon a medical transport.
How Does Medical Alarm Service Help?
Whether a client of ours is in need of emergency medical attention, is feeling ill, or needs help of any kind, we will provide the assurance that help is on the way. Our clients never have to feel like they are alone.
Added Medical Alarm Features
- 3,000 square foot console speakerphone range
- Waterproof, lightweight pendant to wear around the wrist or neck
- Ability to answer all incoming phone calls through the console by pressing the alarm button
- FREE Customizable Text Message Reminders up to 16 times per day Speed Dial programmable buttons for outgoing phone calling
- Non-Emergency Button to reach our operators with comments, questions, or just socialization needs
- System Diagnostic Messaging for interruption in electrical or phone line
- 24 Hour Backup Battery – when engaged, the system silently notifies our monitoring center for follow-up attention
- Programmable health reminders and wellness check-ins without operator interference for peace and quiet
- Low pendant battery alert
- 24 hour battery backup
- Pendant Test Reminder
- Emergency device to fit landline, cellular, and smart phone technologies
Medical Alert Systems for seniors trusted by hospitals and health care professionals keep your Independence CALL Safe Living Technologies 262-780-0848 Today!
Push Button Help for Seniors!