BILD – Stair lift options
BILD uses only the best systems available and our factory trained technicians will ensure your stair lift is installed and serviced properly. We have many options to meet your needs. Listed below are our premier stair lift systems:
The Harmar Pinnacle – The industry standard straight stair lift
The Pinnacle straight stair lift system with a revolutionary “helical drive system” provides durability, efficiency, and dependability for peace of mind. The enclosed motor and polymer drive screw requires no grease or maintenance, and offers unmatched energy efficiency. View the Pinnacle video below for more information on the industry’s best straight stair lift:
- 350# wt capacity
- Folds up to only 11 inch width (industry best)
- Swivel seat and folding arms
- Custom upholstry options
- Automatic battery charge on top & bottom of track
- Folding rail option (pictured to the left). As the lift seat moves along the track the railing folds up out of the way. This prevents the track from obstructing the pathway at the bottom of the stairs, and when reversed allows space for door closing at the top of the stairs.
- Remote call controls to call or send
- Accessories such as carrying baskets for ease of use
Hawle Treppenlift - Curved rail chair lift for indoor or outdoor use
The Hawle curved chair lift system provides smooth and comfortable access. This modular curved railing system is unique in it’s flawless engineering and can be reused as a straight lift system after removal. The Hawle curved lift requires shorter production time than its competitors and offers more color options.
- Sleek attractive design
- Fold up arm rests
- Safety stop sensors
- Worlds only outdoor curved stairlift
- Custom color options (rail and upholstery)
- Standard overspeed safety device
The Harmar Pinnacle SL660HD - Heavy duty straight stairlift
By far the strongest stairlift system available on the market. The Heavy Duty Pinnacle stairlift has the highest weight capacity (600 pound weight capacity) of any stairlift available on the market. This “Super Duty” chair lift provides the following features:
- 25 inch wide comfort seat
- up to 40 feet of travel
- Heavy duty footrests, armrests, and seat
- 90 degree swivel at upper and lower landings
- Fold up footrests
- 3 year warranty on parts, 10 year warranty on gear rack, 1 year battery warranty.
The Savaria SL 1000 stairlift – new straigth stairlift system offered through Savaria as another option for industry leading quality.
- continuous charge along the entire track
- 90 degree swivel seat
- Smooth quiet operation
- Master automatic shut off after left on for an extended period of time.
- 3 year warranty on parts
Harmar SL350 Outdoor straight stair lift
- Weather resistant design operates in all weather conditions
- Chair and chassis cover included
- Smooth starts and stops
- Easy to use rocker controls
- Folding seat and footplate (to save space)
- Mounts to stairs and not to wall
- Separate controls at top and bottom of the stairs
- Vinyl seat covers made of marine grade vinyl
BILD is a factory certified installer and service provided for all of these systems.
Offering preventative maintenance and extended warranty programs.
Fast service and installation.
Personally garunteed satisfaction with the highest quality, lowest price, and best service available!
Call now at 262-671-2032 or 847-453-8866.